To all our patients,
We hope you are keeping safe and well during these difficult times. We have a few changes we would like to bring to your attention.
1. The wearing of face masks in clinic is now mandatory. Should you not bring your own, we are happy to supply you with a face mask, but sadly we have had to introduce a £1.00 charge per face mask.
2. The wearing of gloves in clinic is not mandatory. Should you wish to wear gloves but do not have your own, we are happy to supply you with a pair but there will be a £1.00 per pair charge.
3. Everyone must wait in their car until called into the clinic by either a receptionist or practitioner. The door will be opened and closed for you and you must sanitize your hands when you walk into the clinic.
4. With effect from week commencing 20th July temperatures will be taken before entering the clinic using a non contact thermometer.
5. Home visit prices will be going up to £40.00 with immediate effect. This is to cover the increase in price associated with protecting us and you in your home.
6. When coming in for acid treatment for verrucae, even if you do not have acid applied for a week, there will be a 50% charge for the appointment time and the PPE costs. We will keep you updated with any other changes.
For any questions please contact the clinic on 01277 214848
The Warley Grange Health team.