Philip, of Osteopath Covent Garden, is based at the gloriously located Warley Grange Health (WGH) on Thursday and Saturday and at other times by arrangement. He established Osteopath Covent Garden in 2008, and sees patients from two central London locations. Please read more about Phil’s history on his website –https://osteopathcoventgarden.co.uk
- Phil is our chosen osteopath for WGH so you will have continuity of care with him, and be provided with excellent after-care.
- Phil has cared for c. 20,000 patients since graduating from the internationally renowned British School of Osteopathy in 2006.
- Phil can offer medical acupuncture (BMAS qualified 2008) in conjunction with osteopathic treatment.
- Phil will refer you promptly for further investigations when required (GP, MRI, x-ray and others)
- Appointment durations are c. 45 minutes on each occasion – providing a very therapeutic experience.
- WGH provides generous parking and rooms are on ground floor level- both of which are very valuable in times of pain.
- Arriving at our absolute oasis on the outskirts of Brentwood, patients already report feeling a sense of calm.
- The well known local landmark, The Thatchers Arms public house, is adjacent to the clinic for post-treatment reflection.