Warley Grange Health
Raising the Standard in Health Care using state of the art modern technology and highly trained professionals within their individual fields
Welcome to Warley Grange Health, situated in Brentwood and close to Upminster and Harold Wood. Our delightful, newly built practice focuses on podiatry, chiropody and osteopathy, with help from our dedicated team of experts trained and equipped to the highest standards. Our comfortable, modern treatment rooms are all situated on the ground floor and have easy wheelchair access – and ample patient parking is available.
We are open six days a week and offer early morning and evening appointments.
A home visiting service is available for people who are unable to travel to the clinic.
For appointments please call 01277 214848
Important Covid-19 Update
To all our patients,
We hope you are keeping safe and well during these difficult times. We have a few changes we would like to bring to your attention.
1. The wearing of face masks in clinic is now mandatory. Should you not bring your own, we are happy to supply you with a face mask, but sadly we have had to introduce a £1.00 charge per face mask.
2. The wearing of gloves in clinic is not mandatory. Should you wish to wear gloves but do not have your own, we are happy to supply you with a pair but there will be a £1.00 per pair charge.
3. Everyone must wait in their car until called into the clinic by either a receptionist or practitioner. The door will be opened and closed for you and you must sanitize your hands when you walk into the clinic.
4. With effect from week commencing 20th July temperatures will be taken before entering the clinic using a non contact thermometer.
5. Home visit prices will be going up to £40.00 with immediate effect. This is to cover the increase in price associated with protecting us and you in your home.
6. When coming in for acid treatment for verrucae, even if you do not have acid applied for a week, there will be a 50% charge for the appointment time and the PPE costs. We will keep you updated with any other changes.
For any questions please contact the clinic on 01277 214848
The Warley Grange Health team.
State of the Art Equipment
We have invested in the best technology to provide accurate diagnostics and successful treatment.
Comfortable Reception Area
We want all of our patients to feel comfortable and at ease when they visit the clinic.
Patient Centred Care
Our philosophy focuses on patient choice and you will never feel rushed into making a decision about your treatment. We are here to guide and support you.